- Prepare the shortcrust pastry
- Beat the eggs with the honey and add the milk
- Whip the cream and mix with the eggs.
- Melt half the butter in a saucepan, add to the Salsiamo Pumpkin Sauce and mix.
- Slowly add the cream of eggs and honey.
- Roll out the shortcrust pastry in a well buttered 22 cm tart mold and prick the bottom.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into the shortcrust pastry and bake at 180 ºC for about 40 minutes.
- Turn out the pie and let it cool.
- Meanwhile make the cover: whip the Philadelphia together with cinnamon, then incorporate the Italian meringue.
- Distribute the cream to the Philadelphia just made on the cold pie, helping you with a spoon.