Preparing this meal is definitely very satisfying! Why? First of all because it is cooked in a very short while: the ingredients are ready-made and you just have to spread them on the lasagna! Everyone will compliment you and ask you how did you learn to cook like this and, obviously, they will ask for your recipe. The last reason, much more important than others: because you will eat it too! And what’s better than an amazing meal to eat?
Our secret ingredient is Artichokes Sauce – Salsiamo ai Carciofi. We came up with it to give you a lot of benefits: you save a lot of time, you will have the guarantee to eat best quality artichokes, the recipe is healthy and genuine and the taste of Salsiamo is “creamly delicious”.
Moreover: Salsiamo is veggie, it has neither lactose, is gluten-free and does not contain any preservatives or allergens. You can use it and be sure that all your guest will appreciate it!
Here’s our recipe:
- Add 200 grams of Artichokes Sauce – Salsiamo ai Carciofi to the béchamel, a drizzle of oil and mix it to get a uniform dough.
- Put the first lasagna-sheet in a casserole dish, add a ladle of dough by spreading it over the entire surface.
- Now add some mozzarella small pieces, some minced parsley, salt and a sprinkle of Parmigiano.
- Cover the seasoning with a second layer of lasagna pastry and repeat the process until exhaustion of ingredients
- The casserole dish must be filled up to the edge. On the last layer of lasagna pastry spread 80 grams of Artichokes Sauce – Salsiamo ai Carciofi and finally add a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese all over it.
- Now put the casserole dish in the oven at 180 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven and serve it.
Enjoy the meal!