- Chop the vegetables (celery and onion) into small pieces.
- Wash the carrots very well and then chop them.
- Now put all the chopped vegetables in a pot adding also some cold water.
- Bring it to a boil on a light flame and then leave to cook for 20 minutes. Do not add salt.
- Using a large pan, melt 60 g of butter.
- Mince the shallot and add it to the pan with the melted butter.
- Let the shallot dry until it becomes transparent.
- Add the rice, raise the flame and let it toast well.
- Now mix everything using a spoon, until the rice grains are toasted.
- Blend the rice with a small glass of dry white wine and let it evaporate.
- Lower the fire, the flame must be medium.
- Add some hot broth. It should be added a little at a time so that the risotto is neither too dry nor covered with liquid.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Continuously stir your risotto until the rice grains are ready for creaming.
- Now add Red Chicory Sauce – Salsiamo al Radicchio, 50 g of butter and grated Parmesan cheese for creaming your risotto .
- While creaming, vigorously mix your risotto, through rotating and fast movements. In this way you will stimulate the release of starch by the rice grains, making your meal even more creamy.
Your risotto with radicchio is now ready to be served.
Enjoy your meal!
Preparing this meal is definitely very satisfying! Why? First of all because it is cooked in a very short while: the ingredients are ready-made and you just have to spread them on the lasagna! Everyone will compliment you and ask you how did you learn to cook like this and, obviously, they will ask for your recipe. The last reason, much more important than others: because you will eat it too! And what’s better than an amazing meal to eat?
Our secret ingredient is Artichokes Sauce – Salsiamo ai Carciofi. We came up with it to give you a lot of benefits: you save a lot of time, you will have the guarantee to eat best quality artichokes, the recipe is healthy and genuine and the taste of Salsiamo is “creamly delicious”.
Moreover: Salsiamo is veggie, it has neither lactose, is gluten-free and does not contain any preservatives or allergens. You can use it and be sure that all your guest will appreciate it!
Here’s our recipe:
- Add 200 grams of Artichokes Sauce – Salsiamo ai Carciofi to the béchamel, a drizzle of oil and mix it to get a uniform dough.
- Put the first lasagna-sheet in a casserole dish, add a ladle of dough by spreading it over the entire surface.
- Now add some mozzarella small pieces, some minced parsley, salt and a sprinkle of Parmigiano.
- Cover the seasoning with a second layer of lasagna pastry and repeat the process until exhaustion of ingredients
- The casserole dish must be filled up to the edge. On the last layer of lasagna pastry spread 80 grams of Artichokes Sauce – Salsiamo ai Carciofi and finally add a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese all over it.
- Now put the casserole dish in the oven at 180 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven and serve it.
Enjoy the meal!
With the arrival of autumn, the delicious flavours of this season come back to enrich our tables. The recipe of the quiche with pumpkins, eggplants and Porcini mushrooms, is inspired by the vegetables of October.
With the creamy Salsiamo line you may choose the vegetables you prefer and add them to your most delicious recipes!
Here how to prepare it:
- Add some durum wheat flour (50 g) on the puff pastry and then stretch it with a rolling pin, so as to enlarge the circumference of the quiche;
- take a round pan and then cover it with a sheet of baking paper;
- place the puff pastry on the pan so that it remains well positioned to the edges;
- spread 300 g of the Grilled Eggplants Sauce – Salsiamo alle Melanzane grigliate on the base of the quiche;
- now add a layer of Pronto Porcino Nova- Seasoned Porcini mushrooms ready for use (250g);
- finally add a layer of Pumpkins Sauce – Salsiamo alla Zucca (300g);
- sprinkle with two spoons of Parmesan cheese;
- now separately beat an egg and afterwards brush the dough with it;
- preheat the oven to 180°. Do not use ventilated mode please;
- as soon as the temperature is reached, place the quiche in the oven and let it cook for 30 – 45 minutes;
- as soon as the puff pastry becomes golden, turn off the oven and take the quiche out.
Enjoy your meal!