- Rinse the rice a couple of times to remove some of the starch.
- Boiled in salted water and scented with 1 bay leaf and 1 shallot.
- Drain the rice and spread it on a tray to let it cool, shelling it with a fork.
- When it is cold, grease it with oil and degrease it again.
- Drain the Nova’s prepared for cold rice salads, without passing it in the water and add it to the rice, stirring gently so as to mix all the components.
- Add the ham, eggs, mozzarelline and provolone, then stir again.
- Season everything, finally, with an emulsion made of oil, mustard and a fine chopped aromatic herbs to taste such as thyme, basil and marjoram.
Enjoy your meal!
PS: you could replace the ham with canned tuna.
To get the vegetarian version of our rice salad, season it with seitan cubes instead of meat and fish!
Today we offer a tasty recipe with Leccino Olives of Nova. Follow all the steps indicated by our chef and success is assured!
- In a saucepan combine the anchovies with fennel seeds and melt gently.
- As soon as you get a thick bottom, turn off the heat and add 3 tablespoons of stoned Nova Pitted Leccino Olives.
- Grate the caciotta in another container and put it aside.
- In a pot with boiling water, add spaghetti and cook.
- Use a ladle to scoop some spoonfuls of starch that forms on the surface during cooking and pour it on the mixture with anchovies.
- Boil the spaghetti and drain them when they are still very “al dente”.
- Combine the pasta with the seasoning, over low heat.
- Only when it is warm, add 2/3 of the caciotta and stir well. Attention! It is very important not to add the cheese to heat, otherwise the passage in the oven will tend to crumble.
- Line 4 portions of spaghetti with 4 aluminum sheets each and distribute the spaghetti inside.
- The remaining caciotta cheese (1/3) must be worked with a little olive oil, so as to form a creamy mixture.
- Pour the mixture and distribute over the 4 portions of spaghetti the remaining olives,
- Complete with another round of oil and close the nests with their own aluminum paper.
- Bake at 180 a.s. for about 20 minutes
- Each diner will open their own foil.
Enjoy the meal!
Today we want to reveal you the secret to make your cold pasta with mozzarella, basil and cherry tomatoes, the best you have ever tried!
- Cook the pasta in salted water. Drain it “al dente”, arrange it on a very wide plate, dress it with a little oil, mix it and let it cool evenly. Place it in a bowl.
- In the meanwhile you can start preparing the seasoning: wash the tomatoes and cut them into wedges. Put them in a colander to lose the liquid of vegetation mixing them with garlic peeled and sliced.
- Cut the mozzarella into cubes.
- Chop the Pitted Leccino Olives – Nova Funghi.
- Once the pasta has cooled well, put it in a baking dish, season it with the Basil Sauce – Salsiamo al Basilico and add the other ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly then let it rest in the refrigerator for at least a couple of hours withdrawing it at least an hour before serving, to enjoy the pasta at room temperature.
- You can garnish with a nice fresh basil leaf.
Enjoy the meal!