Nova Funghi’s white bruschetta is a quick and easy dish to prepare. Success is assured!
- Rub the garlic cloves on slices of Tuscan bread
- Cover a baking tray with baking paper and then slightly grease with oil.
- At this point place the bread in the pan without overlapping it and sprinkle with a little oil. Bake for 10 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 190/200 ºC.
- After 6 minutes of cooking add the mozzarella cut into cubes and the Seasoned mixed mushrooms (obviously previously drained).
- Sprinkle the grated parmesan on the bruschetta and cook for another 4 minutes, until completely browned.
Attention! The cooking of a bruschetta varies a lot in relation to the taste of a person.